Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Jprofiler with Weblogic Issue
- 11-05-2010, 07:24 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Jprofiler with Weblogic Issue
I am new to JProfiler. I want to profile my code (.jar) which sits inside a war file. So I added classpath to my jar and filter to only classes in my jar in JProfiler. I have war application deployed in weblogic ManagedServer and I am starting startWebLogic_jprofiler.cmd (AdminServer) from JProfiler. After that I am starting NodeManager and ManagedServer.
But in Jprofiler 'MemoryViews' section I am not able to see my required classes when I run my application. Is it possible to profile the code in ManagedServer or Do I need to deploy my war in AdminServer itself ? or anything missing here.
Please help me regarding this. Thanks in Advance.
Last edited by cdhar; 11-05-2010 at 07:41 PM.
- By phanindar in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2011, 09:47 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:53 PM
- By raju.i in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2010, 09:09 PM
- By sai in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:53 PM
- By apmaddali in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2008, 07:21 AM