Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-29-2010, 12:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Controlling sound card 'stereo mix' feature
I see that the old java sound forum is read only so I've posted here.
I have written a basic java application that captures sound to a .wav file. It uses the 'stereo mix' virtual recording source to record streaming audio. I am no expert, but my understanding is that all sounds on the PC are duplicated to this source so that what you hear through the PC's speaker gets recorded.
My question is:
Is there a way in Java to control what sounds get duplicated to the stereo mix source so that system sounds could be turned off for instance?
- By lrichil in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2010, 11:11 AM
- By eponcedeleon in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:33 PM
- By Muralidharan in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2009, 08:03 AM
- By cassysumandak in forum New To JavaReplies: 25Last Post: 03-22-2009, 04:04 PM
- By ravian in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2008, 09:13 AM