Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-27-2010, 06:49 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Cant Display charts in browser with CrystalReportViewer
I am integrating crystal reports with Struts.I could get the reporting data in the browser with crystal report viewer.but i cant dispaly reports that contain charts in the browser.when i am trying to execute,i m getting following exception.
com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDK Exception: com/businessobjects/visualization/pfjgraphics/PFJSummaryInfo---- Error code:-2147467259 Error code name:failed .
If anyone know,please help me to get the solution for this.
- By allan123 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2010, 08:41 AM
- By Basit781 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2010, 08:46 AM
- By jazz2k8 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2009, 02:23 PM
- By gissah in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2009, 03:19 AM
- By jazz2k8 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2008, 12:59 PM