Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Using prolog at an Applet
- 10-18-2010, 11:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Using prolog at an Applet
I want to use prolog to built an expert system that has an applet GUI.
I use JPL (JPL A Java Interface to Prolog) as a java interface to prolog.
The applet initializes the prolog engine. Then prolog ask questions to the user in order to find a solution. The questions must appear back in the applet.
Prolog can communicate with Java by creating a class (e.g. jpl_new('myclass', , F) ) and then call its methods (e.g. jpl_call( F, showMenu, [parameters], returnedValue)). What I want to do is the prolog to present the questions in the applet, but I do not know how to reference the applet. I tried to create another class from prolog (e.g. classCreatedFromProlog.java) and from this class to call the applet but it failed :(.
The problem is that I cannot reference the applet from an external class.
Do you have any sugestions?
- By mad_v in forum XMLReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2010, 05:09 PM
- By anubhavranjan in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2009, 03:33 PM
- By niteshwar.bhardwaj in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2009, 12:54 PM
- By Marcus in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2007, 06:15 AM