Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Is there an alternative to OBEX?
- 10-17-2010, 11:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Is there an alternative to OBEX?
Iím programing a desktop application to communicate with a stethoscope using Bluetooth.
Initially I would like to use OBEX, but Iím verify the services available, using the code in this page:
JSR-82 : Java Bluetooth Ľ JSR-82 Sample : Bluetooth Service Search Ľ Articles, Tutorials and Discussion Forums about Java Bluetooth Programming and JSR-82 Bluetooth API
I got the following result:
Starting device inquiry...
Device Inquiry Completed.
1. 002484006FFB (M3200 0010030000286675 )
Choose the device to search for Obex Push service : 1
Searching for service...
Device does not support Object Push.
BlueCove stack shutdown completed
Someone know what alternative to OBEX I have to transfer a file, from a stethoscope to a desktop application?
Thank you for your collaboration.
- By site4u in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-28-2011, 01:15 PM
- By makpandian in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2010, 10:14 AM
- By abhijit in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2009, 12:10 PM
- By SamSam in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:19 PM
- By Niveditha in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2008, 09:39 AM