Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Trigger Button in Html
- 10-16-2010, 03:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Trigger Button in Html
I would like to create a java code that connect to Html and does several things:
1. How ca i trigger a click on a button in the html?
2. When the button is pressed the html is exporting the data to an excel file by
popup a window (open, save, close window).
how can i cause the html not to open the popup window and always save the file,
or export the data to the java client.
- By koxy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:45 AM
- By khsameer in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2009, 05:11 PM
- By xcallmejudasx in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2009, 10:49 PM
- By Satheeshhere in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2008, 03:14 PM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 07:39 PM