Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 10-16-2010, 05:07 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
With regards to your question, if I had a similar question, the first place I'd look would be the Oracle Java Tutorials to see if there was a relevant chapter covering this, and in fact there is: How to use File Choosers
So knowing this, my advice to you is to study the tutorial and the sample code, and then come on back with a specific question if you don't understand a portion of it.
Best of luck and again, welcome!
- 10-16-2010, 09:24 AM #3
Asking how to use JFileChooser to save and load files is like asking how to use a restaurant menu to fill your stomach. Once you select your meal, it still has to be ordered, prepared and served before you can tuck in :)
First sentence from the API (emphasis added):
JFileChooser provides a simple mechanism for the user to choose a file.
Lesson: Basic I/O (The Java™ Tutorials > Essential Classes)
Nice that there's no bill to pay afterwards ;)
- By chielt in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2011, 07:12 PM
- By althair in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2010, 04:55 PM
- By frankycool in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2009, 11:29 PM
- By Sticks_ll in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2008, 05:19 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2008, 09:37 PM