Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Quick help please :confused:
- 10-08-2010, 06:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Quick help please :confused:
I'm getting this error, when running a Client Server program using CORBA. I found several solutions in the Internet talking about the classpath but I couldn't understand it and doesn't know how to implement. Please can anyone help me in this.
The error is:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError???
Also, I want to know how should I save my files, is it all in the same file with .idl or .java and .class files should be all in the same directory.
Last edited by Eimo; 10-19-2010 at 12:41 AM.
- By Qwertypoiuy in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2010, 11:49 PM
- By ratb0y in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2009, 05:34 PM
- By Manikyr in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 01-28-2009, 05:08 AM
- By coldfire in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2009, 02:00 PM
- By vineethraj in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2008, 01:36 AM