Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-02-2010, 09:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Web services returning null are causing users to be unable to login
I'm working on a critical showstopper bug at work. Users cannot login into the members section of the websites. I run unit tests and sometimes the calls to the getSiteRegistation web service (which all of the Java based web sites use) get a null. This seems to occur sporadically.
Other times I notice the the username gets retrieved but the password comes up as null when it's obviously not. The application services are deployed on Glassfish (which I am new too).
This occurs both in production as well as test. The last thing I can think of which I haven't tried is to bounce the services. Is there any other possible solutions I can try? I am the only Java developer currently at my company and am at a loss what to do.
- By sri_kumar_4u in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:39 PM
- By jmlsteele in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2009, 02:39 AM
- By ribbs2521 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:25 AM
- By Dikla in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2008, 10:18 AM
- By impact in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2008, 07:49 AM