Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-01-2010, 05:19 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Issue while invoking the web service
I am writing a code to invoke the Web Service deployed on Flex Server192.168.178.218, port 8080.
I am trying to invoke thsi web service from another server - GCC Server : 10.203.80.218.
The connectivity from Flex Server to GCC server is there. I have tested it using the telnet command.
But when I try to invoke this service from my Java code, it gives teh following error:
(400) Bad request
Please let me know if there is some connectivity issue or some issue in my code.
- By kirtichopra2003 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:19 AM
- By wolve634 in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:35 AM
- By pankaj_salwan in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2008, 04:54 PM
- By islamfunny in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2008, 10:43 AM
- By rhobincu in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 08-09-2007, 03:10 PM