Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Threads and UML
- 09-27-2010, 09:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
Threads and UML
Please check out the following picture:
I am interested in knowing what the left and right arrows mean precisely.
Does the arrow to the right mean that 'Thread' is dependent on 'Runnable'?
What does the left (bottom) arrow mean?
Someone told me it means 'inherits'.
I'm not sure how that relates to 'implements'.
Thank you for reading.
- By Tanuck in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2010, 03:44 AM
- By GoLuM83 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2010, 09:52 PM
- By simorgh in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2010, 08:43 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2007, 11:25 AM
- By one198 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2007, 07:15 PM