Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Regex search and replace
- 09-25-2010, 07:31 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
Regex search and replace
I am new to java 6 regex.
I have a string with the following content ( each line separated by \r\n).
Also if the content between 5th and 6th occurrence is not empty and not "" then if the content between 2nd and 3rd occurance of | is blank make it ST.(eX: Line 4,6,7 in existing string)
In other scenarios, nothing needs to be changed.
How to make it possible with Regex replaceall or Pattern/match.
I tried few things but in vain.
Please help as I have a dealine to meet.
Thanks a ton in advance.
Last edited by joe robles; 09-25-2010 at 08:20 AM.
- 09-25-2010, 02:32 PM #2
- By chopo1980 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 02:42 AM
- By jmd9qs in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:09 PM
- By annappa in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2009, 10:28 AM
- By i4ba1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:43 PM
- By karthik84 in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2008, 02:59 PM