Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-24-2010, 07:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
Need help in redirecting to a site directly surpassing credentials.
I was trying to write a simple client application in which on clicking the action button it should re-direct to a website.
I have used the below to do the action:
response.sendRedirect(site) .. I was able to give the site and able to see the webpage. The site which i have given is the home page and am able to see. For example: this is the home page site https://10.80.99.18/abcd/showHome.do.
This is the home page which is expecing username and password. Now am giving the credentials and logging and clicking some link to go the site
Now my requirement is to write a client application to go to the above link directly by surpassing the credentials . Is there a way to achieve this ?
- By spooky in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2010, 04:50 AM
- By beezerbutt in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 02-15-2009, 12:19 AM
- By barunva in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2008, 09:50 AM
- By sireesha in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2008, 08:51 PM