Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-19-2010, 01:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
- 09-19-2010, 06:19 PM #2
The core of WebService is XML and Networking both of which are very well supported directly from JSE.
Have a look at The Java(TM) Web Services Tutorial this would give you idea about what other alternatives you have on accessing the service as a clients.
You can use JSE1.6. But using libraries will make things easy for you.dont worry newbie, we got you covered.
- By Bill86 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2009, 09:17 PM
- By ahtiven in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2009, 02:54 PM
- By remya_srinivasan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2008, 07:06 PM
- By elizabeth in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 07:02 PM
- By bbq in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2007, 03:03 PM