Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Formatting Java Code
- 09-18-2010, 04:27 PM #1
Formatting Java Code
How do you format your PHP code...
Do you use Tabs or Spaces to indent?
And by how many positions do you indents?
I think a standard line is 80 characters, so I'm starting to wonder if using a 4-position indent is too much?!
(It is easier to read than a 2-position indent, but also seems to waste space?!)
I am using NetBeans as an IDE, and it allows you to change whether us use Tabs or Spaces to indent, and by how much you indent.
What do you do and why?
- 09-18-2010, 04:40 PM #2How do you format your PHP code
- 09-18-2010, 08:13 PM #3
- 09-18-2010, 08:22 PM #4
- 09-18-2010, 11:33 PM #6
- By dricco in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 03:20 PM
- By A5i19 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:58 AM
- By coldvoice05 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2009, 12:14 PM
- By coldvoice05 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2009, 02:21 PM
- By sireesha in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 06-26-2009, 08:11 PM