Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JDBC: Help
- 09-15-2010, 09:21 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Manila, Philippines
- Rep Power
I'm back again.
I have a question in relation to JDBC:
What's the cause of the error of the following message?
Communications link failure Last packet send to the server was 0 ms ago.
But I can't connect it to it via a Java application.
How could I solve this thread?
Cyril H.Every project, package, class, method, variable, syntax, algorithm, etc.
are registered in my memory bank. Thanks to this thread.
- By KumbhaniMehul in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2010, 06:18 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 10:17 AM
- By siwa in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2007, 08:31 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2007, 12:56 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 05:40 PM