Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-25-2010, 01:26 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
override/change the name/prefix of log4j loggers
The servers at my work require us to specify a prefix for all loggers .. including the libraries that are being used .. so if my package is org.abc.someproject.pkg1 then logging for a class inside pkg1 usually is something like
org.abc.someproject.pkg1.classX DEBUG "test log"
org.abc.someproject.pkg1.classY INFO "test log"
I want to change the prefix .. for all these loggers .. so it should instead show up something like
work.logger.something.org.abc.someproject.pkg1.cla ssX DEBUG "test log"
if possible, I wanna do the same thing for included jars like spring and hibernate .
so their loggers are usually
instead again prefix with my predefined logger name
Any help would be appreciated
- By Sasarai in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2010, 03:57 PM
- By Krooger in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 01:09 AM
- By gcampton in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2009, 12:51 PM
- By gcampton in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2009, 11:22 AM
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:26 AM