Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 08-05-2010, 10:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Swing Utilties problem in JDK 1.6 build 20
I am facing some issues in JRE 1.6.0 build 20 on SwingWorker/ExecutorService. When I create a Task using SwingWorker and calling execute() method, it does not start actually. Are any body facing this problem with the JDK 1.6.0 bld 20.
Do I need to do anything extra if I use JDK 1.6 bld 20. And same was working when I use the build JDK 1.6.0 bld 05 and 13.
Thanks a lot in advance your help.
- 08-05-2010, 10:56 PM #2
Can you post a SMALL program that compiles and executes to demonstrate the problem?
- 08-06-2010, 09:01 AM #3
- By chris97is in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2009, 01:34 AM
- By Milesy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2009, 12:11 PM
- By leapinlizard in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2009, 11:17 AM
- By er_zhong in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2009, 05:03 PM
- By adi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2008, 06:04 PM