Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DVB-T capture
- 08-03-2010, 11:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
I want to develop a small application in Java which can receive a DVB-T multiplex and store this raw data to the file or send somewhere throw the internet.
There is very important, that I want to receive and process all TV programs in the multiplex (all data received on one frequency) and I want to receive raw data (as they are transmitted in the air).
I use the application vlc with following parameters, but I prefer to create my own Java application because vlc has a few serious disadvantages for me:
vlc.exe -v --intf dummy dvb-t://frequency=634000000 :demux=dump :demuxdump-file="D:\tv\record.ts"
The question is: How to receive whole one multiplex from DVB-T tuner in Java? I want to able to do something like:
DVB dvb = new DVB("dvb-t://frequency=634000000"); InputStream multiplex = dvb.getInputStream();
Last edited by krato; 08-03-2010 at 11:56 PM. Reason: I wrote a clear question.
- By nesrine18 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2012, 09:08 PM
- By brainstech in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2010, 05:08 PM
- By Maiquelnet in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2009, 09:28 PM
- By Hasan in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2007, 05:44 PM