Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Combobox Problem?
- 07-27-2010, 11:27 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
i have 4 combo box, By first combo box i am getting values in second and third combo box through itemstatechange event.
And by third combo box i am getting values in 4th combo box .
But when i select any other valure from first combo box. It irritate me by no effect rather just null values.
I saw the code and find one line code combobox3.removeallitem();
when i remove this line of code then it run perfectly but in combobox3 the old and new values are making dublicates. There is any solution for removeallitem(); code because its giving me the problem.
Urgent reply please...
- 07-27-2010, 11:56 AM #2
Before you remove the items from combobox3 you have to remove it's itemListener. The listener will fire when you remove all items.Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]
The Ubiquitous Newbie Tips
- By raj18 in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2009, 06:26 AM
- By 435.mahesh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2009, 06:12 AM
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2009, 05:01 AM
- By kwink in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2009, 11:05 AM
- By sandeepsai39 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2009, 12:39 PM