Are there any cost-efficient Java Application license protection solutions?
Now we have developed an Eclipse RCP product, what we need is a cost-efficient Java Application license protection solution. Ideally, this solution should be easy to integrate into Java application, and be able to support:
1. create trials, rentals, and pay-per-use applications
2. software activation via phone, fax, email, or the internet
3. Extend a trial, rental or lease for an additional period of time
4. Disable fraudulent purchases
5. Allow partial access
6. Multi-user mode support through a solo server
7. Modify the number of allowed network workstations
I found some commercial Java supported softwares like jProductive, Agilis. The problem is that they are not so cost-efficient for us at the present stage.
Actually, I also found some low cost softwares, which are very closed to our requirements, but they are based on C++, eg: Protection PLUS(Protection PLUS | SoftwareKey), the functions of which are just what we need. I believe some one here may have such experience before, could you please give me some suggestions about this? Any comments will be appreciated.
Re: Are there any cost-efficient Java Application license protection solutions?
Advertisement removed, old thread locked.