Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Single Sign on
- 07-06-2010, 08:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
Single Sign on
i am searching for a documentation of the detailed functioning of the Java Single Sign On soloution "Josso".
The main documentation and the two diagrams on the Josso-website do not contain all details. What i need, is a description of all activities and data -traffics/flows from the first Browser-request to the end of the authorization-process of the Partner App. in a "multi-container"-Josso enviroment Also detailed diagramms are very helpful.
some questions I have are the following:
1.)Does Josso work without cookies? How many cookies are stored? where? and how is the data-flow concerning these cookies
2.)Does the agent also contain and store session-data or does the agent only perform communcation-tasks?
3.)How Does logout work in Josso? When you logout in one Partner App, how are the other Aprtner-Apps, running in other containers informed about the logout?
4.) What about session-timeout? In which component (s) (Gateway, Agent, Partner App ? ) do the session-timeout take place? And if one Partner-App runs in session timeout, what about the other Partner apps? how are they informed about this session-timeout?
Thanks a lot.
- By dinosoep in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:07 AM
- By haindadeabdul in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2010, 02:13 AM
- By iPetey in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2009, 05:24 AM
- By Chintan Patel in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2009, 02:31 PM
- By psrklr in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2008, 06:53 PM