Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Fetching tcp socket state
- 06-30-2010, 12:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
Fetching tcp socket state
I establish a TCP connection from my setup to another setup ( The other setup is not under my control i.e. I cannot manipulate it ).Lets consider 1st setup as A and second as B.
Now setup B breaks the connection from its side , sending FYN , receiving ACK from A and then going in FIN_WAIT_2 state.
Now A is at CLOSE_WAIT state , when i look in netstat. Is there any way , i can fetch the state of the TCP connection in my code. Thanks in advance
- By Chasingxsuns in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2010, 11:03 PM
- By CodesAway in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2009, 06:09 PM
- By quddusaliquddus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2009, 04:08 PM
- By email@example.com in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2009, 07:02 PM