Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Web Application Development
- 06-29-2010, 12:41 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Rep Power
Web Application Development
Hi everybody. I'm developing an web app which I must to document at each stage. What I want to ask you which tools may I use. I need to know which modeling tool will be more suitable to modeling my web app, UML or Agile Modeling. And which framework could be better? I'm thinking about Struts.
It's my first time that I have to generate documentation, and it's also my first time that I will program a web app using Java (I am used to use PHP).
Please help me.
Thank in advance.
- 06-29-2010, 04:42 PM #2
- By espeo in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2010, 06:08 PM
- By aannuu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2009, 05:18 PM
- By winkodes in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2008, 07:28 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2007, 09:37 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2007, 07:19 AM