Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Java swing window...
- 06-25-2010, 07:02 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
Java swing window...
thank you all who posted replies to my previous problems..
they helped me to learna a lot..
now i am having a problem..
i have made a GUI using Jswing..
it is completely ready..
but i am having following problem..
wen i click a button in the window..
it needs to popout another window...
so wen i click the button another window pops out..
but wen u close the window which is popped out
whole program shuts down..
i dont want that
i want that only te popped out window gets closed...
note- the window that is pooped out is the output of Jfreechart and outputs a graph.. in another window..
so its like i give parameters in a window..
and see the numeric results in same window but the graph is pooped out..
so wen i close the graph
whole program shudnt be closed...
- 06-25-2010, 01:08 PM #2whole program shouldn't be closed
Already answered in cross-post, and so I'm locking this thread. OP, please do not cross-post the same question in multiple fora.
- By t500yo in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:25 PM
- By blackpanther in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2010, 08:48 AM
- By rakesh_n_mehta in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2009, 12:17 PM
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 06-10-2009, 03:36 PM
- By clarose in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2008, 11:56 PM