Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-20-2010, 02:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
- 06-22-2010, 03:07 AM #2
Ok, normally I'm pretty good about not tearing apart users, but this post is either a cross post, or an ignorantly placed spam.
So, this now gives me the right to tear it apart.
if anybody have experience interview questions on J2EE technlogies.could plese post it
- Capitalize the first letter on the first word of a sentence.
- Punctuation to end the sentence, in this case, a question mark to indicate it should be a question.
- The comma is used to inject a pause in the middle of a sentence, not a period.
- the spelling of please, not "plese"
- "technologies", not "technlogies"
- Interview questions are themselves a non possessive noun, therefore cannot have experience, I assume you meant to ask if anyone has experience in taking an interview on J2EE related technologies.
So, considering these points, The revised sentence might look something like:
If anybody would have some sample interview questions relating to J2EE technologies, could you please post them?
j2ee sample interview questions - Google Search
Hope that helps.
- By nishants in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2010, 01:48 PM
- By krkreddy in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:53 PM
- By pazuvn in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2008, 03:45 AM
- By jugal in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 04:02 AM