Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-10-2010, 02:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
isDir doesn't for unix directories is false
I am having this issue on my computer, but my colleagues don't...
We work under windows but have access to directories on unix servers mapped as drives.
When we create a new folder from Windows, it does behave like a folder for everybody else, apart from me.
So, say I have Z: that maps a unix drive, if I right click on it, and create new folder called myFolder
The same code, when everybody else runs it, myFolder.isDirectory() returns true and all is fine.
When I debug it, myFolder..isDirectory() returns false and skips the code inside the condition.
Anybody knows what that might be?
- 06-10-2010, 04:05 PM #2
- By artemff in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2010, 05:06 PM
- By KevMeistr in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2008, 04:03 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2008, 01:51 PM
- By marco in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2007, 08:28 AM