Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: XML compare utility
- 06-08-2010, 01:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
XML compare utility
We want developed an utility in our Java Web application which can compare two text / XML files.
Currently we have done it by using org.custommonkey.xmlunit.DetailedDiff and with the mix of DOM parsers.
But this needs lots of programming and fails for complex XMLs where lots of changes in sequence are involved.
To achieve better results currently we are trying com.a7soft.examxml;
but this is also giving differences in a file and not able to highlight two XMLs.
Has anybody tried building such utility?
We are okay to invoke a third party tool using java.
and then this tool can show differences in our XMLs, something similar to invoking excel from Java.
Any help in this matter is highly appreciated.
- By alexpkb in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:11 PM
- By pkj.sbp in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2009, 09:23 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2008, 10:58 PM
- By Santhosh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 03:20 PM
- By Peter in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 02:58 AM