Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-24-2010, 12:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
iReport - Print on page bigger than A4
I have one problem with report printing. I create my report and want to print it on page, which is slightly bigger than A4 format, specifically it's height is about 8 mm longer. If I print it, text on the bottom is cut. In iReport I already set page fomat to required height, but it didn't help. I tried to customize content of the report, that I moved the text down, but it still remains cut at the bottom.
Do you have any idea, how I can fix it? I'm quite desperate , cause it's importannt for me.
Could be a problem in printer, that it's not capable to print into my required format?
Thanks for any hints,
- 05-26-2010, 10:55 AM #2
- By verma1986 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2010, 05:10 AM
- By mac in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2010, 03:14 PM
- By scorp200 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2009, 08:17 AM
- By urtley in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:12 PM
- By elizabeth in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2007, 12:51 PM