Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-17-2010, 03:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header:EFBFBDEF on linux
I have a JAVA application in which we have two objects: Sender and Receiver.
In Sender object, we do the following:
1. we get an rmi stub from registry;
2. we have a VirtualStub object which wraps the rmi stub;
3. we serialize the virtual stub and send it to the Receiver object.
In Receiver object, we do the following:
1. we receive a serilaized virtual stub and deserialize it;
2. we invoke a method on virtual stub and the virtual stub, in turn, invokes the method on the rmi stub that it holds.
This is working fine on windows. However, on linux , it generates this excpetion--"java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header:EFBFBDEF on linux".
we have a virtual stub that wraps the rmi stub;
Hi, I have a java application that involves serializing and de-serializing rmi stub. It is working fine on windows platform. However, on linux this error message is generated "java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream: EFBFBDEF".
- By Tracekill in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2009, 12:06 AM
- By sheckoo in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2008, 09:42 AM
- By osval in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2007, 04:50 PM
- By osval in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 12:09 AM
- By elizabeth in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 07:45 PM