Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-09-2010, 09:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
Lo4j issue - logs are written in a wrong file
The logs are generated and printed in wrong files.
I have two application running in a cluster and the log path are mentioned appropriately in both application's log4j.xml file. But the logs of application A is getting logged in the log file of application B sometimes and viceverse is also happening. How to resove this?
- By Addez in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2010, 10:49 AM
- By dudejonne in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2009, 04:32 PM
- By vaibhavborole in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2009, 03:33 PM
- By shelzmike in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2008, 11:07 PM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2007, 07:32 PM