Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-05-2010, 12:42 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
Building DOM from XML with custom DTD
I'm having a little problem here. When i build a DOM from an XML input, i want to disable automatic entity expansion.
There is a boolean you can set using DOM (DocumentBuilderFactory), but that does not work. I believe it has something to do with the fact that DOM uses SAX.
Is there a way to disable the entity expansion?
Another option is using a custom DTD with custom entity definitions. How can i override the DTD from the DOCTYPE before parsing?
- By stunnaz101 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2010, 11:01 AM
- By vendetta in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2010, 10:28 PM
- By Assaf A in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2010, 09:07 PM
- By Gregadeaux in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2009, 04:00 AM
- By GhosT in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 09-27-2008, 03:21 PM