Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-28-2010, 08:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
need help from experts in data mining area!!!!
:confused: Hi, every one, I was asked to do a java program about implementing an ID3 algorithm related to data mining area.
I have already finished the ID3 program part. but the thing is I don't know how to implement it. according to the requirement, I was supposed to do this in my program:
1. Using Laplace estimation or 2. Turning off the post pruning
I have uploaded my program here, I sincerely hope some body who knows about marchine learning and data mining can help me with this. Thank you so much!!!!
Here is my email, any questions or u figure out how to do it, plz contact me.
If you are capable of doing this, plz look into my program and work it out for me, and you are an awesome guy!!!
the basic idea of my program is I input a training data inside the program, than computer will learn from my training data, then I input a testing data, computer will try to classify my testing data based on the rules it learned from the training dataset. then output the result and caculate the accuracy of the classification.
- By YNC in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2010, 09:15 AM
- By tyang in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2010, 01:27 AM
- By anilkumar_vist in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 03:37 PM
- By abhiN in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:30 AM