Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java - Getting Login ID
- 04-27-2010, 08:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Java - Getting Login ID
I used System.getProperty("user.name") to get the userName of the user who logged in and started the application. It takes the login ID of the user where the application is actually running.
But when a user opens a browser, and goes to my application, is there any way to get their network ID/login that they have used to log into their windows machine?
So that this helps to avoid a login screen and i can directly take the user to the home page of my application.
- By turkuaz07 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2009, 10:18 PM
- By roo7 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2008, 04:58 PM
- By banduskank in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 12:41 PM
- By dowell in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2008, 07:26 AM
- By Peter in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2007, 01:50 PM