Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-26-2010, 09:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
56K voice modem dial and audio redirect in Java
I am interesting in doing a project using 56K voice modem(normal modems that comes with pcs) to dial connected PSTN. After other party left the receiver, I am hoping to play a music or recorded voice clip to listen to them with the response of therm.
Java is my preferred language and I know that Java Communication API is there for that to control the modem via AT commands. I have already did some testings on this and I can dial the phone line using at commands.
My problem is to receive and send the audio steam from/to modem. If some one having any idea, code, examples, urls or any resource pls share with this forum.
- By khadaree in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2010, 10:54 AM
- By navarone in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2009, 12:50 PM
- By dhaval.rajput.p in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2009, 06:32 AM
- By mansoor in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:24 PM
- By jfouadazem in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2009, 09:39 PM