Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: OSGi and Class Loaders
- 04-15-2010, 01:26 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
OSGi and Class Loaders
I'm trying to run a bundle within a Felix OSGi container. The problem is I have no control over the configuration of the container and it uses boot delegation which is polluting my bundle's class space. This ends up causing the wrong versions of classes to be loaded. I'd like all classes to be loaded from inside my bundle.
Is it possible to bypass this expected behavior? Maybe by swapping the bundle's class loader with a custom one?
- By eddie-w in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2010, 05:49 AM
- By zibilico in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2010, 02:31 PM
- By pellebye in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-06-2009, 12:42 PM
- By cenafu in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:34 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2008, 08:35 PM