Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: CORBA command prompt
- 04-06-2010, 02:19 AM #1
CORBA command prompt
I finished my CORBA programming in Java. I need to start the ORBd first then Saver second then client last.
The Problem is; by right, when i start the saver, another prompt should open and print message "Sever is Online OK!" (i.e before i lunch client) BUT when it opens it quickly disappear.
please help me, what am i doing wrong?:confused: Am on Windows Vista, home Premium.
Thanks a lot :)Life is not perfect, but the way you live it can make it perfectly wongerful :cool:
- 04-06-2010, 10:09 AM #2
- 04-06-2010, 11:35 AM #3
- By xclaim in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:46 AM
- By kelvinsmj in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2009, 10:30 AM
- By TexanProgrammer in forum NetBeansReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2009, 10:19 PM
- By tej in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2009, 08:32 AM
- By kureikougaiji in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2008, 06:15 PM