Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JDBC with Netbeans/Oracle
- 03-06-2010, 04:49 PM #1
JDBC with Netbeans/Oracle
I installed netbeans and oracle xe on my laptop.
I have the ojdbc.jar file, but when I try to start the database I get access is denied.
Also when trying to setup the db connection in netbeans, what goes in host, port, and sid?
I didnt change anything in installation, so I guess the ports are all default
- 03-11-2010, 10:26 AM #2Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
i also have a same query
i have netbeans , oracle 8i installed
now how do i load the driver?
do i need to create a new database for my project
since i had installed oracle few years back
so i dont know the global database name and sid.
are these two needed while creating a connection...
please help...i m very much confused
as earlier i was doing the final year project using jdbcodbc driver
it was simple....
but now my college faculty is saying that i cant use ms access..
- By Bean in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:06 PM
- By silia_motor in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2009, 09:37 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2008, 12:27 PM
- By Swamipsn in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 04:31 AM
- By Eric in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2007, 08:49 PM