Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-02-2007, 01:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Rep Power
JExcel: Copy a cell content from one sheet to another sheet in the same workbook.
Please provide code for the following topic.
How i can copy a cell content from one sheet to another sheet in the same workbook,
Already i created a workbook as a copy of existing workbook, but i am not able to copy cell value of sheet 1 to sheet 2, 3, 4.....
I used the follwing code to indicate the sheet
Sheet sheet = workbook.getSheet(1);
but there the following code does not work.
sheet.addCell(new Label(4, 1, "STring 1",times12formet));
The above code can be currect while creating a new sheet. so is there any code that a cell value to be copied from one sheet to another.
Thanks in advance.
- By chandpuri in forum JDBCReplies: 8Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:53 PM
- By chandu.v in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2008, 02:51 PM
- By yuvaraj23 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2008, 03:20 PM
- By lnarayana_boga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:05 AM
- By iimasd in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:58 AM