Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-01-2010, 02:03 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
I am getting the following problem when running my program
Someone told me that I have to put the jar file in the classpath and I am clueless.
So, do I have to put "net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver" somewhere?
What do you mean by classpath and h ow do I access classpath if I am using Netbeans? Please help.
- By ehickey in forum JDBCReplies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2012, 09:23 AM
- By Heather in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2010, 01:08 PM
- By ljustiniano in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2010, 02:57 PM
- By haneeshrawther in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2008, 02:13 PM
- By cambo in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2007, 07:07 PM