Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: IE not reply type 3 NTLM message
- 01-22-2010, 03:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
IE not reply type 3 NTLM message
HI All, I am implementing a SSO using NTLM. The steps are:
Step1: Cliente ask for resource
Step2: Server ask for NTLM negotiation
Step 3: Client sends to the server NTLM type 1 message
Step4: Server sends back to the client NTLM type 2 message
Step5: Client sends type 3 message.
The problem I have is in Step 5, when the browser receives the type 2 message, it just stops displaying "IE cannot display the webpage" and sends nothing to the server.
I have checked that I am sending a correctly the type 2 message, using a sniffer I can see the NTLM type 2 message (challenge) and it is well formed (I have test also different flags configuration). I have test also with Firefox and the same behaviour. Server and client are in the same Domain.
I will appreciate any clue in what I could try or investigate as I have tested all possible things and I am blocked.
Thanks in advance.
- By SteroidalPsycho in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2009, 09:28 AM
- By Deepa in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 07-03-2009, 04:58 AM
- By ruchsriv in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2009, 09:23 AM
- By mohamed sherif in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2008, 08:05 PM
- By Deepa in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2008, 01:25 PM