Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JNA char **
- 01-14-2010, 11:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
JNA char **
I am new to JNA and have some questions regarding the same.
The C code has a variable char ** ch. How should I cast it into JNA. JNA docs suggests to cast it into String however, I have seen some tutorials cast it into PointerByReference ch (representing a void** ch). I am confused as to what should be used.
If I use PointerByReference ch, will the following code make it equivalant to char** ch:
public PointerByReference ch;
ch.setPointer(new Memory (1)) // Sizeof char = 1 byte.
- By michail in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-06-2010, 09:09 PM
- By artemff in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2010, 11:16 PM
- By diggdude in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2009, 03:55 PM
- By Torgero in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2009, 03:24 PM
- By diggitydoggz in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2008, 12:49 PM