Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Sockets and RMI aproach
- 01-05-2010, 04:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Sockets and RMI aproach
I every one! I have two questions to anwser tomorow in a class and I have no clue about the anwser! Anyone could help me please?
the 2 questions are about a chat p2p that implement two patrs: a part that handle the communications via sockets and a part that handle the communications by RMI.
There are any possibility of one aplication based on only in sockets could interact with other aplication based on RMI?
Question2 - considerer only the RMI aplications, Is necessary any kind of procedures to ensure the comunications of diferents but similar aplications based on RMI?
thank you so much for who that answer me!
- By duffman.sk in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2009, 06:06 AM
- By Blacknight962 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2009, 01:56 AM
- By aamp in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2009, 11:56 AM
- By Zosden in forum NetworkingReplies: 16Last Post: 05-27-2008, 05:55 PM
- By Eric in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2007, 09:09 PM