Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Class <T>
- 12-21-2009, 06:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
I've got an odd problem with my classes // i lose all meta information of my class (data correct)
I want to interprete the annotations of my class (an entity bean)
My class is derived from an interface called DataStructure
I'm trying to evaluate the type (getType()) of a ValueExpression
As I get the returned class ... it is presented as
in eclips it says Class<T> (java.lang.Object)
of coars I would like to have the complete / correct class description.
but seemingly I can not get at it . all annotations are null
As i try for an instance ...
Cls.isInstance(.....DataStructure) it confirms I'e got the right class.
The output is obviously ambigious and so difficult to use
and it is an instance of my class
ANy help would help me a lot.
I do not seem to be able to grasp the result I'm seeing
Last edited by dreuzel; 12-22-2009 at 10:22 AM.
- By ralex76 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:02 PM
- By Blah_ in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2009, 03:48 AM
- By pellebye in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-06-2009, 01:42 PM
- By cenafu in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2009, 10:34 AM
- By kpedersen in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2008, 01:25 AM