Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Drag and Drop in JTable
- 11-27-2009, 12:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Drag and Drop in JTable
I have a JTable created using JTree as renderer for cells in JTable. I want to do drag drop a row in same tree. I am using SWING based DnD. I am able set drop mode for tree and written a transfer handler for it.
But i am not able to setDragEnabled for tree node as it is DefaultMutableTreeNode. So not able drag the row in tree. (Want to use SWING data transfer only)
Any pointers, how can i proceed?
- By ysl530 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2011, 05:58 PM
- By carderne in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2009, 10:18 AM
- By kirly in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:04 AM
- By thayalan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2009, 04:04 PM
- By abhivenugopal in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 03:10 PM