Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Server authentication using SSL
- 11-23-2009, 07:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Server authentication using SSL
I am trying to establish SSL connection between 2 computers connected by LAN.
For handshaking the steps I have done are:
1)I have generated public/private key pair using keytool and kept it at the server using keytool
2)Then I created a dummy server certificate using keytool
3)Then I imported the dummy server certificate into a public file to be kept at the client using keytool
Now i dont know how to authenticate my server from the client code using the dummy certificate.
Am I missing something?
Your help would be highly appreciated.
- By tascoa in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2009, 05:47 PM
- By Mrs. Deswal in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2009, 08:05 AM
- By Mrs. Deswal in forum NetworkingReplies: 8Last Post: 05-21-2009, 01:54 PM
- By akkarin in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:35 AM
- By zoltan in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:27 PM