Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-04-2009, 10:25 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
help required to solve jasper report memory issue
I have an requirement where my datasource contains lists of list,that is, i have created a list containing 3 lists. And each list values must be listed in 3 different sheets(there are about 9000+ records in each list). All the three sheets make use the same jrxml file. Is there a way that i can pass my datasource to JasperFillManager and it creates 3 sheets in one call.Please help.
I am presently, iterating the list and calling JasperFillManager to create 3 JasperPrint Objects. And then merging them into in one report by setting the JRExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT_LIST parameter.This is taking a lot of memory, and in some instances goes out of memory. I need to avoid creating three jasperprint objects and the filling has to be done in one call so that i have only one jasper print object to export.
- By vidhyaprabu in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2009, 04:31 AM
- By sysout in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 09-16-2009, 03:37 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2009, 11:30 AM
- By Heather in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:31 PM
- By ShatireAzam in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2008, 10:43 AM