Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JasperReport OutOfMemory
- 07-26-2007, 09:42 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Goiânia - GO - Brasil
- Rep Power
I need to do a huge report and i've got an OutOfMemory exception.
I'm use jasperreport 1.3.4 and I've tried to use the Visualizers that are in the jasperreport API. When I use them, the report fills, but when I got the array of bytes and write in the OutputStream of HttpResponse i got another error that says that the file is corrupted. :rolleyes:
Someone knows what is happen?
- By wedage in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2008, 01:28 PM
- By bbq in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2008, 09:34 AM
- By Narendran M R in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2008, 12:58 PM
- By Ed in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 05:49 AM