Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-08-2009, 12:13 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
Getting WebService Annotations in a .class file.
So I've got a bunch of classes that represent some web services. I'm using JDK 1.6 and specifically annotations in the javax.xml.bind.annotation packages.
Without really thinking too much about it, I attempted to jar up the class files from these classes. (Compiled with Eclipse v 3.4.2). Doooh! Guess what? All the annotations were removed from the resulting class files.
My questions is should I even be trying to do such a thing? Should I get the compiler to keep the annotations in the class files? - Somehow.
Is there some kind of Annotation pre/post processing I need to have hooked into the compiler?
Am I just getting old? ;)
Thanks in advance,
- By satheeshtech in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2009, 12:47 AM
- By fhenix44 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2009, 09:59 PM
- By pravin2008 in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2008, 02:48 PM
- By vitalstrike82 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2008, 07:16 AM
- By marcelman in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 03:48 AM