Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Replacing Vowels in a word.
- 10-05-2009, 11:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
Replacing Vowels in a word.
I have a String like this : "voowel"
Now i want to replace the every vowel with a "T"
Iam using this piece of code:
String regex1 = "[aeiou]+";
input3 = input3.replaceAll(regex1,"T");
Output is: VTwTls
But i want the output as ::
Can any body help me please.
- 10-05-2009, 12:31 PM #2
- By 7oclock in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2009, 07:31 AM
- By manda147 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2008, 08:19 AM
- By wprjr in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2008, 01:19 AM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2008, 06:33 AM
- By MattN in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2007, 05:45 PM